This is the final segment in a two-part review of the Allen Gun Show, sponsored by North Texas Gun Club on July 21, 2013. In part I of the review, I covered the venue, vendor list, and comparisons to prior vendor/traffic participation levels. Like Big Town, I decided to sweep back and forth across the floor and note firearm prices of interest.
Firearm vendors were spread all over the venue, and many of them had specialized offerings such as Shotgun Blasters (awesome, tricked out shotguns), Famber Arms (multi-colored guns), beautiful hunting rifles by Frontline Arms, and Talion LLC (custom AR’s/suppressors). Other dealers such as Crazy Gun Dealer offered a variety of incentives for purchase. Talion LLC offered to pay the tax stamp if you purchased a suppressor. So, once again, the motto of ‘shop the entire floor’ proves valuable
Following is a list of what caught my eye. As always, prices are considered show-only by the dealer and reflect a discount for cash transactions. Prices are aggregated by model, not by dealer, although I do mention a couple special models by vendor name since they are only available from that vendor.
This list is kind of a shotgun format instead of having all prices collated by manufacturer.
- Kel Tec KSG: $1499
- AR-10T .338 Federal: $2500
- Sig 716 Patrol (blk): $1900
- S&W M&P 10: $1400
- Just Right 9mm carbine (Glock mags): $650
- LWRC Upper 10.5″ 5.56 SBR: $1600
- CMMG Upper 16″ 300 BLK: $575
- AAC Upper 300 BLK 16″: $1075
- Mossberg JIC Cruiser: $400
- Magnum Research .50AE Desert Eagle 6″: $1400
- Frontline Arms – Weatherby Mark II .300 Weatherby Mag. w/muzzle break, CRS Scope, Camo netting/cord, ATN Aries night scope, Kbar knife, carrying case: $2250
- Shotgun Blasters – The Terminator – UTS-15 w/vertical foregrip, breacher, 2×230 LM lights, 1000 yrd. green laser & UTAC optic with illuminated grid reticle, folding BUIS: $2895
- Shooters of Texas – variety of gen-3 Glocks, all $499
- Rossi Ranch Hand .45 LC: $479
- MPA 30T: $475
- M&P 9: $469
- RRA Operator w/2-stage trigger, rail, chrome bbl: $889
- Daniel Defense 300 BLK: $1249
- FNX 45 blk: $689, $705
- XD-S .45 bi-tone: $599
- Colt LE 6920 FDE: $1264
- Sig RM 400 OD/G: $1044
- Sig 516 Patrol: $1424
- Kriss Vector Carbine: $1899
- Sig 1911 Scorpion: $999
- FNX 45 Tactical (blk): $1199
- FNX 45 FDE: $699
- XD-S 9mm: $559, $599
- Glock G32C: $529
- Ruger SR 45: $399
- Hi Point 9mm carbine: $389
Well, that’s pretty much it for Allen. I still love the venue, but not the direction the show it taking. I hope they turn it around for the next one.
Thanks for stopping by Texas Gun Show Review.
- Diligencia, Vis, Celeritas